Maple Industries. Manufacturing Excellence.
At Maple Industries, Inc., we can quickly address your needs by providing hundreds of pieces of standard fastening hardware, which include:
- Lock Pins: Negative lock pins and positive lock pins
- Cam Pins: CLP cam pins, TCLP cam pins, LP cam pins
- Differential screws and ship screws
- Torx Screws: Nearly 40 different sizes
- Shim Seats: Nearly 20 series
- Chip Breakers: More than 75 unique pieces
- Clamps: Finger clamps and notch lock clamps
In addition to a full line of standard fastening hardware, Maple Industries, Inc. works with customers to develop new hardware that addresses our customers' exact specifications.
Offering the products you need, when you need them, is only one of the reasons why so many companies turn to Maple Industries, Inc. to meet their carbide cutting tools needs. We are far more than a sum of our parts.
As an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, we are committed to not only delivering the parts you need, but optimizing our processes and delivering superior service to ensure you get the best possible product from a dedicated and reliable partner. This commitment includes:
- comprehensive quality control standards;
- outstanding supply chain management;
- just-in-time delivery options;
- ...and more.
Contact Maple Industries, Inc. Today
Maple Industries, Inc. is based in New Hudson, Michigan, where we have been faithfully serving the needs of customers in both North America and South America for decades. To learn how Maple Industries, Inc. can become a strategic supplier to your company, call us toll free today at 800.537.5447 or send us a message via our contact us page.